DEPARTMENT OF KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER AND INNOVATION
STAFF | PUBLICATIONS
Range of activities:
- Dissemination and implementation of research achievements of the Institute of Plant Protection – NRI in cooperation with the Section for Scientific Publishing and the Section for Research Organization and Marketing.
- Publishing and distribution of publications issued by the Institute of Plant Protection – NRI especially: “Recommendations in Plant Protection”, guidebooks, textbooks, identification keys for harmful organisms, diagnostic protocols, methodology of IP, multimedia publications, leaflets and other in cooperation with the Section for Scientific Publishing.
- Organization of annual Scientific Sessions of the Institute of Plant Protection – NRI and international and domestic conferences, symposia, seminars, exhibitions and other form of activities.
- Organizational and technical support of international cooperation of the Institute of Plant Protection – NRI.
- Organization of Postgraduate Studies, training and workshops.
- Technical and organizational support of projects submitted to the European Innovation Partnership.
- Cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Main Inspectorate of Plant Health and Seed Inspection and Provincial Agricultural Advisory Centers.
- Cooperation with public media – the press, radio stations and television.
- Cooperation with the agricultural schools and other school types.
INSTITUTE OF PLANT PROTECTION
NATIONAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Department of Knowledge Transfer and Innovation
Władysława Węgorka 20
phone: +48 61 864 90 27
fax: +48 61 867 63 01